Introducing, the successor to the LUX H8 160, the LUX H8 180 LED Angel Eyes!!!
The LUX brand is proud to present its latest lighting product, the LUX H8 180 Angel Eyes . These pure white angel eyes replacements offer a clean updated look to make your BMW more closely resemble the newer model cars. . The LUX H8 180 design utilizes 8 of the newest Cree LED's to offer unmatched brightness to both the inner and outer angel eyes.
LUX H8 180 angel eyes produce an incredible 3600 lumen of pure white 7000k light, the halogen equivalent of 180 watts! By comparison, the stock 35 watt halogen bulb receives only 80-90% power, and then drops to 50% power when the headlights are on
Our LUX H8 180 angel eyes have been designed to compensate for this dimming and always operate at full power, allowing them to be highly visible in virtually all the daytime conditions. When locking the car, the the LUX will pulse off rather than fade. In addition, LUX LED bulbs use a fraction of the power of stocks, allowing them to run cooler and have a longer lifespan.
New the the LUX H8 180 are a glass shield covering the LED to protect them against potential install damage.
Note - a large majority of other brand LED Angel Eyes do not compensate for the dimming and will have reduced outputs.
1 order will contain 2 lights and will illuminate all 4 rings on a vehicle.
The LUX H8 V160 offers the following Features:
- Pure white 7000K white light
- Equivalent to 160 watt halogen bulb
- Over 2x brighter than stock bulbs
- Guaranteed no dimming with all lighting modes
- No flickering on startup Self Check Sequence
- Fully Fused and No EMI
- Brightest H8 Style LED Angel Eyes on the Market
US Patent Number D720,483
• 1-series and 1M – E82 | (2007-2013)
• 3-series Coupes – E92 | (2006-2010) ***
• 3-series Convertibles – E93 | (2006-2010)
• 3-series Sedan LCI (with Xenon) – E90 | (2009-2012)
• M3 coupes /convertible / sedans – E90, E92, E93 | ( 2006-2013)
• 5-series Sedan LCI ( with Xenon)| (2008-2010)
• X1 (with Xenon) – E84 | (2010-2012)
• X5 ( with Xenon) - E70 | (2007-2011)
• X6 – E71 | (2008-2012)
• X5M / X6M – E70 / E71 | (2008-2012)
• Z4 – E89 | (2009-2012)
*** Please Note: E92 Coupes Manufactured before March 2007 are Not compatible. The LUX H8 V5 2007 coupe version will work.
Caution - Damage to LED's during installation is not covered by warranty. Please take care not to hit or apply pressure to the LED's
Do NOT look directly at the LED's while they are on as they very intense
LUX H8 Install Guide - E92 3-Series Coupe / All M3's
LUX H8 Install Guide - E90 LCI 3-Series Sedan
LUX H8 Install Guide- E70 X5
LUX H8 Install Guide- E87 1-Series, or YouTube Video, Picture of Power supply Location: 1, 2, 3
LUX H8 Install Guide- X1
LUX H8 Install Guide- E60 LCI 5-Series Pictures of Power Supply Location: Video Install 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 Please Note headlight was only removed for demonstration purposes only